Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Indiananpolis Rest Day
















Today, I slept in until 8:30AM. As usual, Bruce was already up and about. He had eaten and done his laundry. I got up showered and did my laundry. This pretty exciting stuff isn't it?
About 10:00AM, Meiri called and asked if I wanted to walk into town to the Starbucks. I thought that was a good idea so I went. We walked around for a couple of hours and had lunch. About 3:00PM we headed back to the hotel to get ready to go to Jay Butler's for dinner. Jay and his son Brad had ridden with us from San Francisco to Salt Lake City. He invited the whole group over to his house for dinner. Most of us went and it was great!. It was nice to eat something besides restaurant food. Brad's family was also there and we all had a good time. We went back to the hotel around 9:00 to get ready for tomorrow.

No comments: