Monday, June 1, 2009

Last warm up before the big event


I leave for California on Thursday so I went riding today on my old bike. I only went about 10 miles on the Eliza Furnace trail in Pittsburgh. I am not sure because I have already shipped my bike GPS to California. I also shipped my tire pump so I was a little nervous about venturing too far without a way to repair a tire. I rode my old bike and now I remember why I liked it so much. I don't know why I thought I needed a newer prettier model. Oh well!! I felt pretty good today riding, I think I am ready to go. I don't think I will ride anymore before I leave.
This is the map of the United States that I intend to update with my daily progress. As you can see I only have the start and finish locations marked. Follow along!!!

No comments: