Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another riding day

Today, I rode out to Twin Lakes again. I left at 10:30 and was back home by 1:30PM. Rode 35.1 miles. this brings my total milage this year to 700 miles. This is more miles than I did last year although I averaged 2,000 miles per year in 2006 and 2007. I slacked off in 2008. Of course 2009 will more than make up for last year.
I got thrown out of Twin Lakes Park by the Park Police. He said bikes are not allowed on weekends. I told him I wasn't on the trails, that I came in on the road but he said it didn't make any difference. I think he is wrong about that so I am going to check.
I also saw a guy at the park who was completely covered with tatoos. The only thing on his body that was not tatooed was his nose and around his eyes. It looked like he had a white mask on. Kind of freaky!!!

No comments: