Thursday, April 16, 2009

First day on the bike since Arizona

I rode 20 miles on the Eliza Furnace trail in Pittsburgh today. It was the first time the weather has cooperated since I have been back. Temperature was in the mid-50's when I started and eventually got up to 62 but it was sunny. I rode over to the North Shore and around the stadiums. A lot of school kids in town today for some reason or another. I was checking out a new bike seat I bought but I don't like it so it is going back to REI.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mr. Fey,
I'm one of Brad's buddis from School. We played in Lil' albert together (Ha!). Anyway, Brad has been telling me about your bike trips you've been taking over the years. I think it's great that you've been doing these rides. I've ridden the MS150 twice, tour de cure, Pedal Pittsburgh a few times over the years. Maybe someday I'll do the cross country like you are doing. Take care!

Brian Ciarimboli