Sunday, April 12, 2009

Countdown begins

There are only seven weeks to go before I begin my Bike ride across the United States. I been training for this event since January 1. I have been going to the gym at least 3 times a week doing strength training and endurance conditioning. I was able to bike 320 miles during the month of March while I was in Tucson Arizona including a 20 mile climb up Mt lemmon. Since I have been back home, I have been religiously going to the gym and using the spinning cycle at the gym, however, I have not been riding due to the cold weather since we have been back. I have resolved to start riding this week regardless of the temperatures. I need to get at least 750 miles in before June.

2 comments:

Brad Fey said...

We'll be following your blog updates.. can you upload video too?

sfey2000 said...

Looks good. You need more photo and video opportunites. Just don't use a blackberry phone. Use your Canon. Can you add charts or graphs showing daily miles ridden? Or a Map with where you are currently?